I was looking forward to the arrival of 29th September since few weeks ago.
Why was I so excited about?
It was simply because
Weirdossss planned to have a gathering on that day
in Chili's Bar & Restaurant, Empire Shopping Gallery!!
I miss these girls so much. ❤
Didn't see them for almost two months after our Taiwan trip.
Actually, we planned to celebrate birthdays for
Sweechin & Weitheng
who share the same birthday month - September.
But something out of our expectation happened...
We got ffk by one of our birthday girls, Sweechin.
She didn't turn up as she overslept! Haha.
Really enjoyed gossiping with these girls. ❤
Bombarding & teasing one another, making fun of ourselves.
Laughing & talking non-stop when we were eating.
And also camwhoring!! Haha.
So here's the food we ordered.
We can actually call this chicken feast
as all of us ordered chicken. Haha.
Even the appetizer was chicken.
Weitheng was making her wish before blowing the candle.
Happy 19th Birthday, Weitheng! ❤
Special thanks to Jyeer who went RT Pastry House to get the cakes. ❤
Hope to meet up with these girls again soon. ❤

0 comments:
Post a Comment